Thursday, October 30, 2014

Daintree Tea and location based marketing

Daintree Tea
This is what you see when driving to Cape Tribulation.
Daintree Tea
It really is at the tea plantation.
Daintree Tea

They have an honesty box where you can buy the Daintree Tea (and yes, I bought some here).
Daintree Tea

They also let you know they are on facebook (at the tea plantation) Daintree Tea
 Supermarkets (south of the Daintree River) were also letting you know it was local tea Local tea, in Woolworths, Mossman, Queensland
and
  Tea in Coles, Port Douglas
I am including all the photographs of tea and promotion, to show that it does not have to be fancy. I really liked the way the tea was promoted at the tea plantation. I was thrilled there was an honesty box (I had never bought tea this way before). They were taking advantage of the location, and it was in a smart and professional way. It is lovely tea too.

No comments:

Post a Comment